Fancy.Reading.Some.Blogs ?

Tuesday, 19 April 2011

I'm Back, missed yall

I have been away for a while, as some of you may have gathered, but I'm back and have a review for you all :)


                                CINDERS BATH BOMB
 First of all this was bought at Christmas time, however I was late in putting this up. Anyways, if it's out this Christmas I will be buying it again. I loved it. There were a few things I loved about this, number one being the crackling red bits, these crackled when the bath bomb was placed in the water. It fizzed around and created an orange colour, which I actually wasn’t too keen on, I normally prefer the bubble bars as they make lots of bubbles, but this doesn’t make any bubbles, it just turns the water a dark orange, which looked not very pretty. However, after my bath I felt my skin, which was lovely and smooth, the product really did make my skin smooth and feel refreshed. And because of this I will be purchasing it again, that’s if Lush decide to make this available for Christmas 2011. 
8/10


 Thanks so much for reading everyone. I love you all loads and I will be updating this blog. Please leave all comments down below, love and kisses xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm not crazy about the orange color either, but I agree it's still a great product:) And it smells nice.
    much love!<3

    ReplyDelete